Use the Product Finder to identify Thrace-LINQ geosynthetic products that meet your project requirements.
Mullen Burst ASTM D3786 and Puncture D4833 will be removed from Product Data Sheets on January 1, 2010. Neither test method is recognized by AASHTO M288. CBR puncture D6241 has replaced D4833, under AASHTO M288. Mullen Burst is not recognized by D35 committee on Geosynthetics. For more information, please see Geosynthetics magazine.
Product DescriptionThrace-LINQ paving fabrics extend the life of asphalt concrete overlays by delaying the formation of stress-related cracking and by improving structural section performance through surface water infiltration. When used in conjunction with an asphalt cement tack coat, they provide a pavement interlayer that absorbs and dissipates stress while also providing a moisture barrier. They can also extend the life of a seal coat (chip seal) and dramatically improve stone retention.
Available in weights that meet all industry needs, Thrace-LINQ 140EX also fits the requirements of national standard AASHTO M 288 for Paving Fabric.
Features & Benefits
- Strong polypropylene staple fibers
- Needle-punched structure, to resist construction damage
- Heat-set topside, minimizing construction traffic damage and pick up
- Thick structure, allowing for effective absorption and for evenly distributed asphalt cement
- Durable packaging and proper roll-up lengths and widths, for practical logistics and smooth installation